Building thriving community.
We unite people in Surprise and El Mirage to prevent youth substance use and adult misuse while promoting strong, healthy, and safe communities through education, training, and collaboration.
We are Stronger Together.
Here are some ways we can help:
- Drug Prevention Presentations for businesses, parents, youth
- Drug Prevention Education for teachers, students
- Narcan/Naloxone Education and Distribution
- Drug Take Back Events
- Social Media Awareness Campaigns
- Community Assessments and Strategic Planning
- Resiliency Training for students
- Resource Awareness for those in need
Community wide change requires community wide involvement.
Attend coalition meetings
We need your voice; this is where we learn, plan, and review.
Partner with United Prevention
Let us know of upcoming events to serve the community!
Make a Difference
This is where you shine! Join as a member for free and help us improve our cities!
DATE: THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
TIME: 1:00 PM
LOCATION: ZOOM (Online)